A Learning Partner is one designated by the primary account holder/purchaser and will receive their own login credentials which allow them to view the education that the primary has purchased. Once you have selected a learning partner your learning partner cannot be changed unless the learning partner purchases their own education.
If a learning partner wants to market they can either become an ICM under the primary or sign up as a Business Partner of the Primary whose learning partner they are.
Some call a learning partner a "tuition partner". This term is incorrect. The Renatus system only recognizes the primary account holder as the responsible party on the education account. Any financial arrangements made between the primary account holder and the learning partner are outside of the Renatus system.
A Learning Partner:
- Has Access to the Online Education.
- Is a FREE add-on to the primary education purchaser.
- Can come with the Primary Student to live recordings that the Primary qualifies for.
- Gains access to their own back office to view the education.
- IS NOT the same thing as a business partner (see article What is the difference between LP & BP)
- Is free to purchase their own education and in doing so will sever the tie between them and the person who added them as a LP.
- SHOULD NOT be given the Primary Student's login credentials
Who can I sign up as a Learning Partner:
You can sign anyone up as a Learning Partner that is not protected to someone else, but you can only sign up one Learning Partner. You cannot change your learning partner after you have already added someone.
Please sign in to leave a comment.